вторник, 22 март 2016 г.

Zig to the Zag with Born Pretty Store !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
I've always wanted to be able to make nice chevron pattern but my skills are not that good or my patience is not enough - it's a matter of discussion for some other time. So, when I've saw the chevron striping tape at Born Pretty Store it was a matter of time for me to have it. Why not to make my life easier?
Than I've just had to choose the right shades for this first for me chevron mani and the result is here.
Along with these rolls there are lot more interesting little 'helpers'  at the Nail Art section at the store for those who want to create catchy and outstanding nail art design. Lately I'm feeling a little addicted to such a easy to be done kind of designs and Born Pretty Store products definitely help a lot.
Cute and easy,ah? For all those in-a-hurry moments when your mani needs a kick this chevron striping tape is just perfect. There are six color options for more interesting ideas and the best of all - it's on sale! And last but not least - free shipping, lovelies....

Used - 
Depend Holographic 2027 - holographic magenta
Color club Wild at heart - holographic violet
Golden rose Ice Chic 52 - blackened purple creme
Golden rose Ice Chic 40 - raspberry red creme /the shade is lot more red in person but my camera refuses to catch it accurately/

All yours,
Red Frog

*one of the photos belongs to bornprettystore.com

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар