сряда, 23 март 2016 г.

Snake like nails !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's such a rainy windy day here in Sofia, a great day to stay in bed if you're lucky enough to have the chance. Well, guess my luck is on vacation because I've spent all the day at the office. But guess there will be more rainy days for sleepy heads like me in the future....
Today's design is far away from what I have imagine but I'm happy I've finally tried on my golden glass paint. Yes, glass paint - too sheer, too watery and too unusual for my taste. I've tried to create snake skin pattern but the details became too gawky. They look more like honey combs...
Snake like nails....or honey combs.... your choice.
Used - 
Illamasqua Charisma
Dior Vernis 813 Red Ebony
golden glass paint

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар