петък, 29 април 2016 г.

Black'n'White Decoration !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Hours before Easter I'm preparing  for a trip to my home town where me and the princess will spend few days with my parents. I love little vacations like this because I can  feel relaxed and happy away from the busy daily routine.
After seeing tons of beautiful colorful nail art designs in the last few days I just couldn't decide what I want to put on the claws fro these holiday weekend. So, here we are - me and the claws - dressed in black and white. The Easter spirit is part of the design of course with the gorgeous specks of Perfect S114. The stamping is little negligent but I'm working hard to improve my stamping skills. It's been a while since my last water marble attempt and I thought it would look nice next to the monochrome patterns.
Hope you enjoy the claws' outfit and wish you amazing holidays!!
Happy Easter!

Used - 
Essence The Gel Nail Polish 02 Black is back
Perfect S114
Perfect Holographic H7
L'Oreal Color Riche Gourmandise
Born Pretty Store BP-80
Essence 002 stamp me! black

All yours,
Red Frog
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар