неделя, 24 април 2016 г.

redruM Nails !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
*Red Frog's kid has a nice camera
Hello again! As you've probably noticed today's post has pretty good photos inside. I was really impressed after I've seen them on my screen. Where did they come from? Few months ago was my daughter's birthday and her one and only wish was to have her own water resistant camera. So, me and her dad gave our best to find the perfect one. And here we are - my own camera was out of power so I've borrowed the kid's one. Guess what? Now I want my own new camera for pics even better than these here.... 
*no old cameras were killed or injured before or after this post*
Used - 
Catrice L’Afrique C’est Chic Collection C03 Sunny Side, 
China glaze Bump in the Night, 
Essence Nail art Stampy polish 002 stamp me! black,
Essence The Gel Nail Polish 02 Black is back, 
Essence The Gel Nail Polish Wild White Ways
Born Pretty Store BP-66 for the stamping
China glaze Merry Berry
red acrylic paint

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар