петък, 1 април 2016 г.

Sponged splatter nail art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Strange ideas are crossing my mind lately. Some end up good, some not. For this one here I just can not say if it's one of the good ones or not....
Tell me what do you think and be honest - I'm a big girl and can manage with reasonable criticism.
Used -
Essence The Pastels 14 Sunny London
Essence The Metals 44 rebel at heart
Essence The Gel Nail Polish 02 Black is back
Catrice Crushed crystals 05 Stardust

All yours,
Red Frog

2 коментара:

  1. I like it, it looks very cool. Thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Моделът е страхотен- много интересен и в същото време не е задължаващ. Поздрави за труда! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване