сряда, 2 ноември 2016 г.

Cosmic chrome design !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
The chrome madness is still alive and the next episode of my #ChromePigmentGames is live with kind of a galaxy look design. For the base of my so called galaxies I've used Golden rose Magnetics in shades 03 and 09. It was easy to blend the shades using their own brushes.
 And here is the fun part. I took my beloved Kolinsky 000 and add few irregular curves of gel top coat. And than it was time to play with my Born Pretty Store chrome and chameleon powders. Another layer of gel top coat and here we go - not perfect but enough satisfying cosmic design.
 Used - 
Golden rose Magnetic 03
Golden rose Magnetic 09
Born Pretty Store Silver Chrome Pigment
Born Pretty Store Shinning Chameleon Powder

All yours,
Red Frog



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар