събота, 22 юли 2017 г.

Red and Violet Fuzzy Flocking Velvet by Born Pretty Store !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
 It's been a while since my last post but here I am again - well, not just me but me and the claws.
Starting a new job took all my free time away and some things have changed. But that's another story and it's not as interesting as the fuzzy flocking velvet I'm going to show you today....
The lovely Alice from Born Pretty Store has sent me some great stuff to test and share with you, guys. In the next few post I'll show you some cool and easy to do designs that I've made with the fantastic products I've received.
Today we have some fuzzy velvet to show you - 
Here is a direct link if you want to check out the other colors - 
 I've applied the velvet over a coat of clear gel base and that I've cure it. The sad part is that the velvet coverage is not durable at all.... But who cares? It's worth it even you can enjoy it only for a couple of hours.
 If you haven't checked out the new look of Born Pretty Store - go and see! There are tons of new items to delight you and your nails. And the best part - lots of daily deals and great new @bornpretty section!

Used - 
Born Pretty Store fuzzy flocking velvet in red and violet
Golden rose Ice Chic 40
Golden rose Ice Chic 53

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар