понеделник, 21 май 2012 г.

Red challenge - Jelly cats !!!!

Hello ladies !!
It's time for jellies - juicy,spicy,red jellies....with some cats...yeah,right - cats....
First of all I want to boast - my Walker is here !!!I'm extremely happy and that's not all at all - I got a present from Iris a.k.a. PolishAmor - Sinful colours Neptune !!!!Now stop.....Till the end of the week that's all - then you'll see Walker and Neptune.
Straight to the jellies...
Three magnificient red jellies - Flormar 129/pinkies,ring fingers/,Catherine Arley 511/thumbs,point fingers/ and Flormar supershine 13/middle finger/.
They are almost the same with a thiny shade differences.All cover perfect in two coats and because they are jellies the VNL is really visible...The drying time was a bit slow but I se no problem here.....The shots are little blury but as you know good camera=good shots.....
 Here are the cats !!!I'm in love with this mani,guys!!!It's been a while since I've made something that satisfied me this much....I've used acrilic paint for the cats - my first attempt with acrilic paints and I feel there will be a love story between us....
Miaоuu...lol....
See you soon with Walker guy!!


2 коментара: