понеделник, 18 юни 2012 г.

Red challenge - crack off !!!!

Another day in my red paradise....
Sometimes I think my nails and hair will start growing naturally red ...lol...which sounds great indeed ....
Crackle day today....
To be honest crackle polishes are not in my top 10...I still can't find brand with more delicate crackles.Those I have are too clumsy for my taste so I hope this little Depend guy won't be rude to my nails.....we'll see.....
It was a great dilemma for the base colour.....still not quite sure if I choose the best match for this red Depend....
I didn't want to crack all 10 nails...for sure it will be boring....
After all the thinking I decided - Models own Misty grey will be the base colour.This is my favorite shade of grey - clear,light,no undertones,pure cream...Two coats are always enough to get one awesome,smooth and opaque surface.The polish has amazing shine by itself but of course you can put topcoat for more glossy effect.
I suppose you guys have already know me and you noticed that I can't stop with only one colour on all my 10 nails...so.....Here comes China glaze Riveting - the best gold orange I've ever seen on my nails....
I love this grey....and Riveting is so gorgeous...
As I tought in the beginning these beauties aren't the best matches for red crackle polish....But I'm so stubborn and won't take them off just because I want to put this crackle.Everytime when I'm not quite sure about polishes I've choosed for curtain mani everything goes wrong.This time is the same - I didn't like the result,the only thing I like this time are the Riveting nails:((((...
Be merciful ladies....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар