събота, 29 септември 2012 г.

I dare...vol.1 !!!!

... until the sky falls down on me ...
------------------------------------
I believe that if you got your music playing in your head no matter what,everything is alright.If you can't hear the music,if there is only silence inside you ... go to a doctor,hun,something is not ok ...
One of my favorite bands ever.I found them long ago back in 2001 and I couldn't let Mr.Hayes go out of my music universe.His voice is one of the things that can make my day close to how it suppose to be - calm and peaceful.Truly ...
Don't know why but while listening to this song I've always think about lazy summer afternoons,eating peaches and drinking green cocktails ... yes,green ...Madly,right ...
This song and the video always makes me think how quickly and  imperceptibly we can miss the Moment,the last chance to meet,see,know and love ... Deeply ...
Now let's see the mani.
What's your truly,madly,deeply honest opinion?...
Don't be the shy guy - go comment ...
Enjoy and stay tuned for the next Dare you? day - 6th of October...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар