петък, 27 януари 2012 г.

What's next.............

          I can't remember when we had that much snow for the past few years.Now I can say this is WINTER.....I want the summer sooooo bad...warm,sunny,green trees,blue clouds,less clothes,cold beer hihihihiiii.....
         Today's post is about what I'm going to wear in the next week or two or three or.....:)))
                   Combo #1 - Challenge day 6 - violet nails

     Combo #2 - for the black'n'white challenge day


                   Combo #3 - Feeling blue.....but still shiny...

                                      Combo #4 - the metalic challenge day
                                           Combo # 5 - for the raibow challenge day 
That is all for now...stay tuned:)))))...I've always wanted to say this hihiihiiiii....


Maria

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар