петък, 17 февруари 2012 г.

Day 10 - gradient nails !!!!

              Hello,hello!!
         I've been waiting for this gradient mani for such a long time wondering  what colors I want to use...First I was sure they will be nude to brown...then I looked at my purples and reds and blues and greens and greys........yes,yes,yes - the decision was made - the gradient mani should be grey ......
         I'm not sure did I mentioned it in some previous posts but I'm so truly in love with holograme polishes.I just adore their depth and their rainbow...oh yeah the Rainbow...Sooo for this mani I choose Catherine Arley holograme polishes - #805,#676 and #667.
   Hope you will excuse my stained cuticles......................
             Now I'll show you my right hand - the hombre one..my dog is wondering:wtf she is doing,why she's pushing this camera into my face?????..
   Not so bad,right?!?....I think Nera is not quite sure......considering to her funny face after the shots hahahahahaaa.Looks like she's telling me:Come on,girl,if you won't polish my nails just leave me alone...stop shooting with that thing.......

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар