вторник, 13 март 2012 г.

Red'y for satin......

                            Hello hello,
                I'm in love.They are two.The first one is sophisticated,classy and very very seductive.The second one is sparkling,colorful and playful.So different but so close to me......Let me introduce you to Perfect K25 and Essence Circus Confetti.
                Mr.Perfect K25 is gorgeous red satin shade,absolute two coater,who has magnificient coverage and opacity - goes straight to my top 10 polishes.I have lots of red polishes - red is my favorite color in all times,but this guy is just stunning.When I put him on my nails I took few minutes just to look and admire.This shade of red is suitable for all occasions - Cristmas,birthday,date,night out......
                Confetti man is a dream come true - awesome,big hex glitters in blue,green,pink,purple,red,yellow and etc. with some small ones in almost the same colours - all these in smooth clear base.He looks adorable over any other color.The application is a little strange but who cares - that beauty looks great on my nails.
                I put some scale effect on two of my nails - just for fun - the chosen one is Classics 3D Effects.
                Now let's see the picture...
          Hell of a red,ah?...


                                                                      

2 коментара: