понеделник, 23 април 2012 г.

Day 25 - inspired by fashion or wearing heels on my nails !!!!

              Hello ladies,
Today I'll show you my inspired by fashion mani...
To be honest I'm not a fashion lover and maybe that's the reason for the lack of inspiration for this mani.Most of the time I don't follow fashion rules....I have my one rules if I can say so...
Go to the mani...
China Glaze Lubu Heels - no comment needed here.....
Perfect K25 - one of the most beautiful reds I have - 2 coats are all you need and you'll have the perfect satin like finish with stunning shine...This time I've used it under my nails...The laying was kind of strange - first the brush wasn't as small as I need it to be,then I stained my cuticles uugh....but the result wasn't so bad....
My Lubu Heels seems to be a little sheer /I wonder how are yours /....I needed three coats for full opacity,the finish was almost matte but after the fast dry topcoat everything was all right.
And now the pictures....
And that's all - I've finished with fashion....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар