понеделник, 7 май 2012 г.

Lazy colour changing !!!!

  Hi there !!
Today I'll show you the last version of the 'Holly glitter mani' from the previous post.This weekend was soooo lazy - you can see it on my nails ...lol....I felt no need to clear my nails so I decided just to change the finish...
For the transformation I've used Essence Black'n'white Make me holo and Catherine Arley 683 - both are sheer duochromes but the Essence one gives blue pearl effect and CA - green.
These days I tought that words are not the basic thing in blogs like mine...I realized that the main things are the pictures - nice,clear,well lighted,beautiful pictures.So I felt a little ashamed for some of the pictures I've showed here but what the heck - they are mine,most of the time I like them and I will continue to make shots of my nails until this stops making me happy and cheerful....
Now to the pics....
First let me show you the previous look of this mani:
 And now the new look:
Some shots to enjoy the colours:
And of course some matte ....
Me like it......do you?...lol...
See ya....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар