петък, 1 юни 2012 г.

I crush on you ft. Catherine Arley # 713 !!!!

Hello lovely ladies,
Finally it's time for neon pink,it's time for this awesome Catherine Arley's beauty - 713....
I bought it few weeks ago and yesterday I tought well the time has come....
Looking at the bottle I tought it will be bright fuscia pink with some violet blue undertone...But when I put it on my nails the color was more away from the one I saw in the bottle...sad sad Red frog....and it is jelly...
Jellies don't bother me at all but for this polish I want it to be creamy....
The drying time / after all 4 coats I've put / was pretty bad  even after the quick dry top coat.
But..but,there is always one 'but'  - I'll throw all the disappointment away and enjoy the bright colour on my nails....and belive me it's worth it...
Than came the question what else I want to see along with this neon...For me it was obvious that I'll choose Colour club Fame and Fortune for the accent fingers but what should be the perfect base colour for it?....There are a lot of 'perfect' base colours for  this CC,really a LOT....all the pink,red,violet,purple,coral even grey shades are stunning with some Fame and Fortune on them...and the black of course....
But my choice was clear - Perfect # 120 - gorgeous fuscia pink with subtle blue and violet shimmer.And the best of all - it is completely opaque - one coat was all I need...I really have to try it on its own a.s.a.p.
Wow...enough talking..straight to the shots,right?....
 Gorgeous,ah?....The matte top coat really found its place here...I like it..Do you?......

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар