понеделник, 4 юни 2012 г.

Ombre Dorée - or how to Make it golden !!!!

Hello hello!
Happy to see you here,chers Amis....
Excuse my french..to be honest I don't speak french at all...lol...just loved the sound of the title words and of course the meaning - Ombre Dorée - golden shadow/darkness....
This post will be quick - few words,few shots and I hope - few moments of pleasure for you.....
Polishes:
Catherine Arley 933 - darkest brown - left thumb,right pinky
Essence Made with love 01 In love - gorgeous chocolate brown - left point finger,right ring finger
Golden lady 427 - great cappuccino color - middle fingers
Catherine Arley - forgot the number,later will check it.. - amazing nude,2 coats - left ring finger,right point finger
Essence Color&go 67 Make it golden - stunning gold hex glitter effect - 4 coats,oh yeah,4 were needed - left pinky,right thumb
Let's see the result.....
This mani is in my mind long time ago and seeing it now on my nails I'm truly sure it was really great idea....
Hope you like it as much as I do.....
See you tomorrow with the next Red challenge post and stay in touch for the guest post in the end of the week.....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар