понеделник, 25 ноември 2013 г.

Neon on with China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy !!!!

Hello hello,my lovelies...
How was your weekend,guys?Lazy and restful or wild and exhausting?Mine was awesome - a little shopping to feel good,couple of happy kids playing around,nice talky talk evening with a friend and a bottle of wine...yes,red wine time has come....and so on.
As we all can see the winter is knocking on the door.I don't like this season but always keep on thinking about those cosy evenings with my princess and some friends,about all the holidays with my family and of course - all that christmas nail art that's on its way....But.
No christmas nail art today.
I'll keep on saying 'Good bye' to the summer as long as I need it.
And I still need to.
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.
What better way to say 'Good bye' to the summer?


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар