сряда, 24 декември 2014 г.

Just before Christmas !!!!

Hello,my lovelies...
I have couple of hours before going on my holiday trip to Gabrovo with my daughter and I just couldn't leave without saying 'Happy Holidays' to all you beautiful people around the world...
This will be a quick post.Just to say Thank you for being here next to me.It's so nice to know there are more freaks like me outside and they enjoy and adore nail polish things as much as I do.Keep polishing and love your colors,lovelies....
This beauty I have for you today is Perfect S 116 - stunning bright red jelly full of tons of black matte glitter particles.It's the perfect Christmas polish for the cozy warm and pleasant Christmas days with my family.And to feel a child again and to please my little princess I've add some cheer Christmas nail art stickers.
 That's all,guys...Just before Christmas I'm sending you all my love and best wishes for the upcoming holidays.May your Christmas be magical  miraculous and really happy!There are still lots of Christmas miracles to be found around us!

                      All yours,
                                   Maria

                         

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар