сряда, 3 декември 2014 г.

Draft Series:Skulls on my Blue-Jeaned by Essence !!!!

Hello,my lovelies....
Yes,we all already know what a self-distructive blogger I am.Me - sorry.You,lovelies - don't worry.I promise to be a good blogging girl and to keep you informed about what was,what is and what will be going on with and round my nails.
Let's go straight to do 'drafts series'.Hope you remember what I've told you few weeks ago - there are huge number of draft posts in my box and that's a shame.I'm still trying to keep on shedule with them but to be honest the past few days I just didn't want to do anything even close to posting.For times like this I wish I've had a fairy God mother to do all the things I don't want to...But there're no God mothers around - fairy or not.
Essence Effect Nail Polish 07 Blue-jeaned - really pretty blue with lots of silver shimmer and nice fine sand finish.It's not that as rough as most of the sand finish polishes.It's more like frosted.Essence team really knows how to please our spoiled polish addicted minds.
I've used Gabrini Multivitamin N16 to complete my Essence Blue-jeaned.N16 is a really gorgeous deep blue-ish grey with stunning glossy finish even without top coat.For the accent finger I've played a bit with some acrylics and a piece of golden transfer foil.Pretty satisfying result.
Enjoy your day and shine!
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар