неделя, 11 януари 2015 г.

Draft Series:Black And White with China Glaze !!!!

Hello,my lovelies...
Last time I've showed you one of my favorite black polishes - China Glaze Bump in the night from the Monsters Ball Collection released for Halloween back in 2013.Today I was diggin around my draft box and what do you think I've found?My very first mani with my beloved BITN.Photos are a bit blurry but still good...at least I hope so.This mani was made early in March or April last year and as it can be seen from the photos this mani is from my round'n'round nail shape period.Seems so long ago....But back to the polish talking please - Bump in the night is one of the most pigmented and saturated blacks in my collection.And when this intensity is complemented with great coverage and textured finish it's just a perfection.Enjoy.
Used- 
China Glaze Bump in the night
China Glaze There's snow one like you
Model's Own Misty grey
L'Oreal Confettis
black acrylic paint


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар