четвъртък, 19 февруари 2015 г.

Draft Series:Where's My Dreamcatcher !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
It's Draft Series' time again. I really have to clear this draft box or too much good ideas would go to nowhere. And what better way to shake a bit this cold weather outside than having some shots from the beloved summer? Yep, I've made this mani back in the hot summer days - you can see what a healthy sun-kissed color my skin has. I love summer. My hands love summer. My nails do too. 
It's cold outside but I still can dream for a while .... I even have a dreamcatcher.
Used - 
Perfect Gel Look Nail Polish 526
Kiko Sugar Matt 631
Catherine Arley - unknown number, soft orange coral
acrylic paint and fine brush
All yours,
Red- Dreaming for the summer - Frog


2 коментара:

  1. This is really pretty dear! Very lovely colors
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/lilac-and-white.html

    ОтговорИзтриване