събота, 7 март 2015 г.

Cinderella for #NAILlinkup !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
It's time for the next #Naillinkup post and to be honest I wasn't inspired at all.... Cinderella. The theme is very creative and inspirational but not for me. Not at this moment. It was a long wondering around the web searching for at least a little something to roll the wheels. But nope. Cinderella, hun, you make me think only about your lost crystal shoe and all the bling bling stuff around you. To be honest your step mother looks more inspiring with all the bold and strong colors she's been represented with. Sorry, girl, but I really can't help it. So, here it is - my poor Cinderella mani.... Even the shoe is not crystal...
Used -
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 854 Starcrossed
Golden rose Expert Color 56
Golden rose Rich Color 76
acrylic paint and fine brush
All yours,
Red Frog from UnInspireLand
You can see all the girls ideas here - 

2 коментара:

  1. I love the XII nail ! I had a hard time coming up with a design too

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. It's my favorite too:))) It's been a long time since I was so out of any inspiration....Just can't wait to start with the 'gold' theme:)))

      Изтриване