неделя, 10 май 2015 г.

I like it Punk with BornPrettyStore BP-39 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
It's me again. Me and my still awful stamping skills. But I won't give up. No. I'll keep on trying untill ... well, until I get too pissed off stamping.
But that's not the point tonight.
I have some awesome new plates from Born Pretty Store  and just can't wait to show them to you. Aspecially this one - BP-39. All the images are sooo 'me'. You know me - I love skulls. And when you add some extra stunning stuff around them I'm getting really really happy. This time I've used another new thing - BPS stamping polish but I'm a bit dissapointed. It dries too fast for my taste and the opacity is not as good as it should be. It's a nice deep black and I definitely will give it a second chance cause maybe it's not its fault... Maybe I just need more practice. 
After all the final result is good I think.
There are tons of new exciting items at the store and I really feel the need to increase the number of my stamping plates and to add some new interesting things to my nail art equipment. 
Take a look at the new arrivals section, lovelies. I'm sure my pay check already feels the danger upon itself ....
And don't forget to use my code to save some cash - TM2X31!!
Used - 
Born Pretty Stamping polish in black - click click
Born Pretty Store BP-39 - click click
Born Pretty Store punk rhine studs
Barielle Auro Angora
Kiko 335
Perfect Gel Look Nail Polish 526
All yours,
Red Punk-tastic Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар