събота, 23 май 2015 г.

My Most Expensive Polish for #NAILlinkup !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
It's #NAILlinkup time again!
The theme this time is Most Expensive Polish. I don't have many too expensive polishes in my collection but the one I love most is my Zoya Gilty Pleasures 18K Real Gold Nail Polish Top Coat.
The base color is one gorgeous fuchsia red shade from Golden rose Matte line. I definitely will make a post specially dedicated to this beauty. Now go and enjoy the night.

Used - 
Golden rose Matte 02 - base color
transfer foil in gold
Zoya Gilty
Seche Vite quick dry top coat
All yours,
Red Expensive Frog

2 коментара:

  1. Lovely manicure! I never bought that polish but I was very close and I guess I regret it a bit.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Helena! It's one of my most favorite ones and for me it's definitely a must have.

      Изтриване