вторник, 30 юни 2015 г.

Draft Series: Graphite marks !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's #DraftSeries time again. 
Tonight I want to show you one of the oldest but favorite manis in my draft box. The color palette is also one of my most favorite - grey and silver. If I can remember well this is my first attempt using alcohol and water to create the spotted look/to be honest I've used one of my daughters parfumes instead of alcohol but it has worked just perfect/. The brush strokes were a piece of cake because of Excalibur the Greatest - one of my all time favorite polishes, perfect for all types of nail art. No matter how I use this polish Excalibur always acts like a royalty - perfect behavior in stamping, regular polishing, water marbling and etc. 
But enough talking, let's see the photos.
Forgive me, lovelies. I've got more things to tell you about this mani but  at the end of the day my mind turns on safety mode - not enough power inside me I think. I'll try to write more next time. Finger crossed.
Used - 
Sally Hansen Gem crush Glitz Gal
A-England Excalibur
Bourjois Bleu Asphalte
Models Own Misty Grey
few drops  of parfume, clear water
****
All yours,
Red Spotted Frog


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар