четвъртък, 25 юни 2015 г.

Draft Series: Shifted fire !!!!



Hello, my lovelies….
It’s #DraftSeries time again. With every post that brings me closer to the end of these series I feel more and more satisfied. Why so? Everytime I’m writing the very few sentences for each of my #draftseries posts I feel like I’m living in the past. It’s an odd feeling – like my life has stopped in one particular moment and it’s not going to move along. I keep on polishing and painting my nails, searching for interesting ideas, products and techniques but very often my head is almost empty of ideas. I’m wondering where all the inspiration has gone…. Hope it’s not stuck in my draft box because the great Oh Mon Dieu Challenge is coming and I‘ll need all the inspiration in the world. Maybe when the #DraftSeries are gone for good I will get back to #WebInspirationSeries, #DjeepSeries and etc. Who knows?
Now let’s see the photos.

Used - 
Max Factor Fantasy fire,
OPI Woman's Prague-ative, 
Flormar 313 Black Minimalism
****
All yours,
Red Shifted Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар