неделя, 26 юли 2015 г.

Draft Series: Red'n'Green with Toki !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
The weekend is almost over and all I can say is: Where the heck did it go? Where all the relaxing go? And why I still have tons of work to do? The reason for all these question is simple - I've spent my whole weekend in my daughter's room. 
Painting walls.
Cleaning dust.
Washing windows.
Drawing, cuting and sealing butterflies on the ceiling.
Moving furniture from one place to another.
Cleaning dust again.
And again.
And again.
So, my plan for this post was totally different. I've been working on a post dedicated to one of the leading European brands for manicure, pedicure, foot and nail care products, pumice sponges, foot cosmetics, hair brushes and etc. but seems like I'm not ready at all.
And here comes the last one of my #draftseries posts. Yea, I know. I'll miss those post too. I have no idea why there's only one decent photo of this mani left in my draft box. Maybe all the others were too blurry....
Take a look.
As you can see this mani is right on the end of my 'almond shape' road. The long sharp green stilettos are a bit scary next to their still oval red glittered brothers. It's kind of insane combo but who cares? I'm a bit insane red creature. I like the contrast between the colors, shapes and finishes here. But most of all I like the little Toki girl on my ring finger nail. She's the perfect ending for the whole picture here. 
So that's was all in this last #draftseries post. There are no drafts left in the box. Maybe the #draftseries will be back at some other moment. No one knows.
Good night, lovelies.
Used - 
Golden rose Jolly Jewels 121
Trendy Bamboo
Perfect 138 for the brush strokes
nail art water decals by Tokidoki
****
All yours,
Red Frog with no drafts around

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар