събота, 18 юли 2015 г.

#OMD3 - Day Eighteen - Love !!!!

  Hello, my lovelies....
  It's so hot today... no, no I'm not complaining at all. I like it that way and I will definitely feel better if there was just a little chance to keep these hot summer tempertures for the whole year. I've always knew the best living area for me is somewhere around Bahamas or why not Bali? Or at least Hawaii....
  Dreams, dreams.
  Back in reality.
 Yes, the summer is really really trully here. Also is Day 18 of #OMD3 - Love. 
  Sad but true I haven't found not a drop of inspiration with today's theme. No love around? No. There's love all around except on my nails. All my ideas were just a big fat blah. Your Red Frog is not satisfied this time. At least Hedonist was on my nails for the occasion - this was the only thing about the mani that cheer me up.     
  So, lovelies, feel the love/if you can find it somewhere around/.
Used - 
Models Own Hedonist
Models Own Microdots
OPI Skull and glossbones
Golden rose Rich Color 76
acrylic paint
--
Some more love can be found at the gallery:
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар