понеделник, 19 октомври 2015 г.

Galaxy Nails for #WNAC2015 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's finally time for me to post the next #WNAC2015 mani officially. The theme is very inspirational and extremely interesting for all nail art junkies around - Galaxy. Oh, excuse me - Holo Galaxy will be more correct.
So, no more blah blah let's just see the shots - 
 I've tried to make some decent photos but not the light nor my camera were there with me. There was no sunlight all day and the weather was so cloudy and dull so my photos became unfocused and not even close to what I've wanted. But that's the way it is - I'm showing you photos at both natural light and with a flash indoors. 
 I just couldn't resist to show you my first galaxy mani from 2012 -
 There is a little difference I hope.... At least my nails shape is better now.

Used - 
A-England Tristam - base color
Catherine Arley 674 
Catherine Arley 666 
Brooklin 3 - for the dotted stars that look more like planets but...let's all pretend they are stars 
Ruby rose 50 - also for the 'stars'
****
All yours,
Red Frog


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар