понеделник, 23 ноември 2015 г.

Finger prints and bloody tips - mixed nail art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Midnight has gone to bad and I'm also not quite awake. My post schedule went to nowhere lately - first was the lack of time, then came the lack of inspiration and what more can I say? Guilty me. I'll try to get back on the blogging road again and hope to see you more often. I have already noticed that one of you, my lovely followers, has left my sacred world of all things nails and that made me a bit sad because I appreciate each one of you.... But after all everyone follows his own way. 
What we have this time - red and black mixed nail art with different yet extremely easy types of nail art techniques. As most of you has already know one of my favorite things is to play with finishes - creme, sand, shimmer, matte etc. And when you add some humble decoration along with the varied polish finishes - Bang! - you have a catchy marvelous mani.
Now lets see the photos. 
 Used - 
base colors - OPI Stay the night, Essence The Darks 15 red i am, Illamasqua Charisma
finger prints - A-England Excalibur, Perfect K25, Golden rose Chameleon 33
sponged tips - Perfect Sand Lacquer S52

All yours,
Red Frog



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар