сряда, 9 декември 2015 г.

Acid clouds and ravens nail art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's another early morning with full cup of hot coffee next beside me trying to put myself into blogging mode. Mornings have always been the perfect time to write a post - fresh mind, silent around, nothing to dispels me. Well, this one is  not one of them... Or it is but I'm just too out of writing inspiration. Hope to have more to say after the holidays or maybe in the next post because I do realize how crabby my writings have been lately.
So, today I have a messy mani to show you. It's supposed  to be some kind of dark acid clouds  with ravens flying around but as you can see it's more like a sponged-dry brushed-blah-galaxy thing. I like meaningful explanations like this a lot.... So, let's see the acid clouds and the ravens.
Used - 
China glaze Meteor shower
Essence Color&go 76 Hard to resist
Golden rose Paris 236 - for the clouds
acrylic paint, fine brush

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар