вторник, 15 декември 2015 г.

Christmas Skittlette !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
After all the Christmas nail art I've saw lately all around the web I think it's finally time for me to show you something more appropriate for this time of the year. Let the time for Christmas nail art begin!
Used - 
Sally Hansen Gem crush Cha-Ching! - extremely gorgeous almost sand finish glitter in red and silver, fully opaque in two generous coats
Golden rose Jolly Jewels 121 - sexy red glitter with different sized particles, two coats with one base coat of the red Perfect K25
Perfect 100 - truly stunning sage toned warm grey with amazing silver shimmer that my camera refuses to catch
Brooklin 3 - for the sponged edges
China glaze Ruby pumps - for the red lighting bulbs
acrylic paint and Mr.Kolinsky 00

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар