четвъртък, 17 декември 2015 г.

Warm Christmas Nails !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's almost Christmas and the snow is still somewhere else but not here. No, I'm not complaining at all - don't get me wrong. I'll be one extremely happy person if the weather keeps it that way but the child deep inside me is dreaming for a cold winter days with tons of snow around to play with. But as I said - really don't have a problem with the lack of snow. That's one of the reasons for the warm toned Christmas mani I have here -
 Copper, melted gold, silver and nude creme - look tender and gentle no matter the new shape of my thumb and pinkie. I wasn't quite sure if the color palette is the one I want to see on the claws at the moment but more I'm looking at this combo more I like it. And after all is kind of refreshing to see something not so typical for Christmas nail art designs. 
I'm sure winter will come with all the snow and the cold so keep your hearts warm.Who knows when you'll have to warm up someone else.....

Used - 
OPI Designer De Better - thumb and pinkie
Golden rose Wow 92 - ring and middle finger base color
Golden rose Chameleon 22 - for the stamping
Golden rose Jolly Jewels 103 - point finger
A-England Excalibur - for the stamping
Born Pretty Store BP-01 - for the stamping
Born Pretty Store round studs in gold and silver 

All yours,
Red Frog



 

2 коментара:

  1. SO not typical for a Christmas design this palette, but just FANTASTIC!! This is truly beautiful.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Catherine! At first I wasn't sure it would look ok but then all end up nice and I'm really satisfied:)))

      Изтриване