понеделник, 21 декември 2015 г.

Simple Christmas Decoration !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
I've finally found the few moments I need to make this post.... It started to get too boring for both me and you all that apologizing and complaining about the lack of time and energy for blogging but let's just say - all I need is some more time to get all thing in order again. So, my lovelies, I really hope you'll be as patient as I am. I promise you lots of interesting nail art next year.
Now let's see what we have today.
It's one really simple yet catchy design for the moments you don't have the time and the nerves to make something more difficult. All you need is a nude base color, one well pigmented nail polish for the stamping, Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-41 and few gold round nail art studs.
Polish. Dry. Stamp. Top coat. Simple Christmas Decoration.   
Used - 
Revlon Smoky Canvas
Essence Color&go 50 Irreplaceable
Born Pretty Store BP-41
 Born Pretty Store round studs
Golden rose Chameleon 22 - for the stamping 

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар