четвъртък, 21 януари 2016 г.

Tribal decoration over Essence My Sweet Escape !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Winter finally shout out here in Bulgaria and what a shout! It's a real arctic cold outside and looks perfect for wearing termal polish no matter how fast the claws are freezing. Well, the effect might be better if the termal polish has more dramatic color changing but if there's only one available termal polish in your stash you don't have many options. So, here we are with Essence Road trip 04 My sweet escape. This little buddy has fantastic nude shade that transfers into grey-ish beige when it's cold. The changing is pretty invisible on the photos which is sad because the transformation is really beautiful. 
I've made an extra decoration in kind of a tribal style with my dotting tool for the thumb and the pinkie. For the ring one I've used some acrylic paint for the triangles, made a gradient with make up sponge and finally add some bling with Sally Hansen Starcrossed. What a mess, ah? But at the end it just looks good.
Hope you will enjoy...
Used - 
Manhattan Birthday Colors Amazing Anniversary
Zoya Maria Luisa
Essence Road trip 04 My Sweet Escape
Gabrini N16
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 854 Starcrossed
Born Pretty Store golden round studs

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар