вторник, 19 януари 2016 г.

Japanese opera Nail art decals and some free hand decoration !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's been a while since my last attempt with Born Pretty Store water decals and I really wonder why I have to wait that long? It's always a great fun to pimp the claws with something interesting and BPS water decals are one of my favorite.
Look how detailed are these images.... I love how the actress is almost hidden but still so visible. And of course - how to resist not to add some free hand kanji writing? I have no idea about the meaning but it looks pretty good next to the decals.
 Let's see the claws captured with a flash -
Used - 
Pastel 32 - bright red with stunning opacity packed with tons of subtle golden shimmer
Brooklin 3 - one of the greatest white cremes - perfect base for water decals
Golden rose Paris 236 - smooth mint creme
Born Pretty Store water decals 

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар