събота, 11 юни 2016 г.

#DressMyNails with Cocomelody vol.5 !!!!



Hello, my lovelies....
As the summer has arrived and after all the spring rain probably lots of couples are running straight to their weddings... You know I'm not planning anything even close to this but that doesn't keep my mind away from the beauty and the thrill of the wedding plans. I just enjoy to watch all the wedding madness - from choosing the place to saying 'Yes' at the right moment.
So, in order to feel the thrill with those of you who attended to get married I've thought it's the right time for the next #DressMyNailsSeries post. Let's see the design and than we'll talk about the inspiration.
 My friends from Cocomelody have an amazing selection of wedding dresses on the store. You probably don't even know but they work with bunch of great designers who are able to turn your dreaming dress into reality. Just take a look at Ida Torez models and you'll understand my point -
http://www.cocomelody.com/designers
 To be honest with you I've never thought that something like designer wedding gowns could inspire me that much. Looking at the elegant silhouette and the magnificent decoration I really start dreaming seeing myself in such a dress for at least half an hour..... Big girls have their dreams.
 When someone says couture wedding dresses we start thinking about smooth fabrics, priceless ornaments, gorgeous jewels and one of a kind final look. Just look at the photos! Can you imagine to see yourself wearing any of these masterpieces? I can. And I'm sure I'll enjoy it. 
There's always a way to look fabulous at one of the most important days in your life but when you wear the perfect dress your inner light will make you glow. 
Take a look at the store. Maybe Your dress is waiting for you and why not to get together? A small step is needed and the perfect one will fly to you. There's a sale at the moment and your dreaming dress can catch a free shipping flight straight home to you.

Used - 
OPI Golden eye
Desert rose 62
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways
black acrylic paint
golden acrylic paint

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар