сряда, 3 август 2016 г.

All Eyes On Me by Essence - free hand nail art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
While ago one of my favorite brands - Essence - has released a new limited edition trend line inspired by four fantastic bloggers - Mary Oliver from Strikeapose, Diana zur Löwen from Dfashion , Palmira from beautypalmira and  Serena Verbon from Beautylab
 - Essence Blogger's Secrets. The line contains four amazing eye shadow palettes in four different color combos and of course - four little bottles full of colored gorgeousness. I just could not resist the need to take couple of the gorgeous nail polishes home with me so here we go - me and Essence Bloggers' Beauty Secrets 03 All eyes on me.
 The shade is close to nude palette with a bit of grey inside. The finish is matte. Yep, matte all the way. Well, I've choose the glossy finish for this mani but the matte one is so tenderly delicate you just want to look at it all day long. The pigmentation is good and makes the application nice and flawless. 
So, we've got everything to bring all eyes on us.

Used - 
Essence Bloggers Beauty Secrets 03 All eyes on me
Catherine Arley 802
Essence Wake up!
black acrylic paint

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар