събота, 17 септември 2016 г.

#DressMyNails with StyleWe vol.9 !!!!

    Hello, my lovelies....
    I'm feeling extremely inspired lately. My mind is full of ideas. The sketch book is right next to me from the moment I open my eyes in the morning. Is it because the tons of work I have waiting to be done at the office or it's just because I need some kind of extreme makeover? I don't know. I don't care. I like it. I like it a lot. 
    Everything inspires me - a pattern, a color, a song and most of all - independent designer' clothes. So, let the next #DressMyNails post get started. 
Today we'll visit one of my most favorite shopping platformes - StyleWe.
https://www.stylewe.com/product/gray-bateau-boat-neck-ribbed-sleeveless-plain-mini-dress-34652.html
https://www.stylewe.com/product/royal-blue-short-sleeve-beaded-mini-dress-59469.html
      How cool a dress can be? That cool of course. Minimalist line, elegant silhouette and bold colors. Stay still, my poor heart. I need one of these.  I'm only sorry for not feeling enough confident to wear that kind of clothes because I really truly like them. A lot. But to be honest I'll be happy just to see them in my wardrobe.... 
      Now let's see something more dramatic and feminine.
https://www.stylewe.com/product/half-sleeve-casual-lace-crew-neck-floral-mini-dress-68679.html
https://www.stylewe.com/product/purple-stand-collar-3-4-sleeve-midi-dress-61110.html
     Good God of nail polish! How can a simple bottle of liquid makes me want to change my personal style in such a different direction? Or it's not polish's blame....
     Can you guess which of the dresses is my favorite? I can't wait to see your guesses and who knows - maybe I'll break the piggy bank and take one of them home with me... And to make it even more difficult for me  - there's a huge flash sale at StyleWe . I hope to keep my financial status in order no matter how bad I want to see myself wearing one of these gorgeous dresses.... Fingers crossed.  
Find out more interesting information about all the designers at - 

Used - 
Sally Hansen Gem crush Glitz Gal
Essence The Darks 20 turn on the black
A-England Excalibur
Golden Rose Color Expert 37
Born Pretty Store multichrome nail art studs 
Born Pretty Store BP-79

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар