четвъртък, 15 септември 2016 г.

Fall roses nail art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies...
Long before fall has started knocking on the door my love for all the copper, nude, burgundy and other fall shades has always been there. While ago I've found some really nice water decals with roses in gorgeous autumn shades mixed with black and white and no matter it was the middle of the summer I wasn't able to resist the need of seeing them on my nails.
 Sad but true the outlines I've made on the decal's pattern are not as sharp and even as they supposed to be but they still frame the pattern pretty good. I'm not super excited about how this mani has turned out but the roses are so beautiful and I just have to show them to you.
 Used - 
Barielle Auro Angora
frankenpolish in a mustard yellow shade
water decals
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways
black acrylic paint 

All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар: