понеделник, 26 септември 2016 г.

#WhenColorsCollide vol.4 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Another group collage is live thanks to the brilliant admin's work at #WhenColorsCollide and I'm happy and proud to be part of it again. This time the theme was Black&White only - no stamping required.
I've had quite a dilemma  about this design but my beloved roses were probably the best decision. It's been a while since the last time I've made them so today was the perfect moment for a re-do. I'm really satisfied with how they turn out - crisp lines, great coverage of the both the base colors and pretty good placement. How not to be proud of yourself? Hope you'll like my black&white roses as much as I do.
Enjoy.
 Let's take a look at the group collage -
 What a great set of black&white designs! If you want to be part of the next collage - visit the Facebook page for more information. 

Used - 
Flormar FC01 Over the Alps
Flormar FC32 Victory of Black
black acrylic paint
white acrylic paint 

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар