петък, 7 октомври 2016 г.

Back in the summer: Neon stripes and deep white french !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Fall is here.
I know. It's here with all the gorgeous colors - copper red, golden yellow, muted green, burgundy and so on. Yes. But fall comes with all the rainy days to get up early without any chance to stay in bad... It comes with all the windy evenings when home looks miles away from the office. I don't like this time of the year a lot. I'm not even close to like it a bit. I like summer. I love summer. 
That's why I'll do some summer themed designs from time to time. Just to feel a bit more summer-y for a moment. This time I have a deep french in pure white with few neon stripes to spice it up. I'm pretty obsessed with this negative space look.... I've made the stripes using few neon shades and the drag marble technique on a piece of plastic bag and when the neon marble  was completely dry I just cut it into stripes. Then I gently press them over the nail plate and seal them with Mr.Seche Vite. Easy.
  Used - 
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways
Golden Rose Selective 63
Golden Rose Selective 69
Perfect S19

All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар:

  1. I do tire of seeing the darker fall/winter colors easily. I've been wearing them for 3 weeks and I already have gone back to spring/summer colors. It is SO nice to see lighter, brighter colors pop up during fall and winter. Thank You!

    ОтговорИзтриване