петък, 18 ноември 2016 г.

ArtDeco Free hand Layered Nail Art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's Friday and I'm almost feeling the warmth and the coziness of the upcoming weekend days. Just few hours of work and I'll be able to relax and enjoy them. Till than let me show you the latest claw's outfit.... 
What we have here? Some layering, stamping and free hand work. I've wanted to create some kind of artdeco look but probably I've had to choose a different pattern for the background stamping. On the other hand this pattern I've choose is in a nice contrast with the free handed decoration. 
Hope you'll enjoy.
 Used - 
Debora Milano 3D Tech Top coat 102
S-he 322/390 - gorgeous dark teal blue packed with tones of flakes
S-he French Manicure set
black acrylic paint

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар