понеделник, 28 ноември 2016 г.

Vintage chrome nail decoration !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Seems like playing with my chrome pigments is one of my favorite activities lately. No matter the lack of success I just keep on trying and praying for the sacred moment when I will see a flawless chrome mirror finish on the claws. The process itself is such a mess but it also fascinates me a lot and makes me want to achieve perfection. Well, I completely understand there's n such thing as perfection when I'm around but why not to think big?
Now let's take a look at the shots - 
As you can see it's not only the chrome pigment fail - my camera let me down too. Sorry for the blurry photos....

Used - 
Born Pretty Store Silver Chrome Pigment, 
Golden rose Ice Chic 52
Golden rose Ice Chic 53
A-England Excalibur - for the stamping

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар