петък, 30 декември 2016 г.

Christmas stamper and Snowflakes all the way with Born Pretty Store !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Few hours left until the end of the year and here I am with the last post for 2016. Here in Gabrovo - my home town - we have lots of snow. It's like a true winter fairy tale and when my family is here with me... well, that's the true Christmas magic and it feels so good.
For this post I've choose one of my favorite themes for this season - snowflakes, lots of snowflakes. 
To create this look I've used my new fantastic Christmas stamper from Born Pretty Store and one of their newest stamping plates - BP-L032. The base colors are dark, vampy shades of red and violet with a bit of glitter sparkle.
Find more details about the stamping plate - here and choose your Christmas decorated stamper with starry silicone head - here 
The stamper is perfect for long nails like mine. Making a full nail  stamp is like a game if you just have enough patience and practice. The holder is decorated with cute Christmas pattern that makes the starry silicone head look even more magical.
Born Pretty Store is loaded with fantastic amount of Christmas nail art decorations and lots of blingtastic treasures that can turn every nail design into piece of art.
 
Used - 
Born Pretty Store BP-L032
Born Pretty Store Christmas stamper
Golden Rose Color Expert 32
Orly Fowl play
A-England Excalibur
Essence The Metals 23 Rock My Heart

I wish to all of you, my lovelies, all the love and all the happiness you can imagine.  The world is full of magic and it's up to you to take your part of it!
Have a great new year!
 
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар