неделя, 11 декември 2016 г.

#DressMyNails with StyleWe vol.11 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
December comes with a mix of really cold weather and some  bright sunny days here in Sofia. There was even a snow outside... well, quite a bit and just for a couple of days indeed but still snow.  In time like this the only thing I dream about is a fluffy, cosy sweater to keep me warm and comfortable through the working day. That's the reason for the next #dressmynails dedicated nail design. Inspiration came quick because of the fantastic knitted sweaters I saw at a wonderful online store.
I've always been a color red loving type but when it comes to green ... well, I haven't got the power to resist. Judge me if you dare:) But before that just take a look at these fantastic sweaters here - 
The nice looking outfit needs the right accessories and what can be better than  the cute sports backpacks like this one - 
Look at this funky face that's looking a bit odd but so extremely cute. I really think Santa should visit my Christmas tree and drop few of these under it ....
If you're in a mood for shopping don't forget to take a look at StyleWe - you'll definitely find some amazing clothing to add to your Christmas closet.
Find more great style ideas at - 
Used - 
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways
Gabrini N20
Manhattan Collection Pink Opening
Zoya Ivanka
 
All yours,
Red Frog
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар