понеделник, 19 декември 2016 г.

#WhenColoursCollide vol.10 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's midnight here in Sofia and my eyes are trying to turn me down but I'm on my way to show you my solo shot for the latest #whencolourscollide be-weekly challenge. This week we've had only red and green to use and the result is a magnificent Christmas collage. Let's see the claws at first -
 I was out of inspiration believe it or not and that's way my attempt for this theme end up .... well, let's say it simple because I don't want to sound too critical. What we have - nice bright red creme complimented with few brush strokes of red shimmer, green-ish gold glass flakes and some chaotic green elements. Too casual for such a jolly time of the year. Now let's see the group collage - 
 So many beautiful beautiful designs at one place. I'm proud to be part of this theme work!
If you want to see your work in the next collage - find us at Facebook and Instagram.

Used - 
Zoya Ivanka
China Glaze Red Satin
Dermacol 5 Day Stay 09  

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар