петък, 3 февруари 2017 г.

Over the Blue - reverse stamping !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
February has started crazy as always and will keep it that way till the end I guess - birthday parties all the way! Yesterday your Red Frog has turn 35 but to be honest I feel them more as 20... Hope to keep that feeling longer. I've had great expectations about my birthday mani but no time for the claws has left. So, I'll show you a design I've made last week over the fantastic baby blue Bell Hypoallergenic -
Hope you'll enjoy this design and the new shape of the claws. Soon I'll get back to my beloved stilettos but for now this coffin shape really do its job.. See you, lovelies.

Used - 
BELL HypoAllergenic 07
Born Pretty Store BP-L052
Born Pretty black stamping polish
Flormar Full Color FC20 Highlighted Me
Flormar FC01 Over the Alps
Flormar FC32 Victory of Black
Flormar 438
Flormar 429 

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар