вторник, 17 януари 2012 г.

Day 4 - green nails!!!!

             Hi there!!!Today it's green colour time.It was a bit difficult for me to choose the right shade of green because this is one of my favorite colours for polishing.For a few days I was just looking at my greenies and wondering wich one is the most favorite one.....Then few days ago I went for a walk with a friend of mine and I saw this lovely one- Gabrini Multivitamin # 20 :
        I'm really in love in this deep forest green - pure cream with no shimmer,glitter or anything sparkling or shiny...just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......As always I put 2 coats over the base coat and again as always I decide to put something else on my ring finger....this lovely Catherine Arley #803 :
             And here is the result:


  Hope you like it...............xoxoxoxoxoxooo.....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар